September 24, 2008

New Segment!

Yes, I am now going to add a new Segment to our blog. I will call it Silly Celebrations!


Because I found out (too late) that last Friday was Talk Like a Pirate Day, I decided to look up what other very important days were coming up. Because I am just kicking myself, that we missed that one....


So, drum roll please...


September is:

Be Kind to Editors & Writers Month (that's me... be nice to me)

International People Skills Month (learn 'em, use 'em, love 'em)

Mold Awareness Month (I don't know what to even say about this...)

National Chicken Month (near and dear to our hearts)

NATIONAL COUPON MONTH!!! YEAH!!!

One-on-One Month ( again... I don't know...)

Shameless Promotion Month (Look at Me! I'm promoting myself... hmmm)



This week is:

Build a Better Self Image Week (I'm good enough, I'm smart enough & gosh darn it, people like me...)

National Clean Hands Week (Wash Your Hands, People!)

National Love Your Files Week (whaaa....???)



Today, September 24th: (I know a little late to celebrate!)

Punctuation Day ...!!!???:::;;;--- ( I think I've done my part)



Tomorrow, September 25th is:

National One Hit Wonder Day!!! (Vanilla Ice Ice Baby... doo doo doo doo dodododo!!! Sorry)



Friday is:

Love Note Day (Awww... This is your warning HUBBY! =))

Shamu the Whale Day (Is that Whale Still Alive???)



Saturday is:

National Hunting and Fishing Day (great.)



Sunday is:

National Good Neighbor Day

Hug a Veteran Day

Fish tank Floor show Night (whaaaa....????)



So mark your calendars, people. Start Celebrating! Sorry to say this month we missed Be Late for Something Day the 5th(oh, no I probably celebrated that day), Wonderful Weirdos Day the 9th(?), Bald is Beautiful Day the 13th(hmmmm....), Talk Like A Pirate Day the 19th (Arrrrrrr!!!), Big Whopper Liar Day the 20th (I have no idea....).



You don't want to miss out in the future, so keep posted and I will continue to notify you of more completely useless, I mean Fun Days of Celebration...

1 comment:

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Where on earth did you find these things funny girl?!