November 19, 2008

Snow!!!

Yes, it IS that time of year. When us, in Indiana, get some snowy weather. I like it. Well, I like to look at it from a warm house, until the first of January. Then, I am SO over it. My boys (including hubby), on the other hand, LOVE the snow. They love getting out into the cold. They love breathing in the cold air, playing in the snow...


So yesterday, the boys came home, and after homework was done, they ran outside to play in the snow. They pulled out the snow pants, gloves, hats, boots...


They've had big plans for about 2 months. They have had their big plans drawn out in a notebook. From what they are building in the snow, and where to throw snowballs... Deklyn is a little bit of a control freak... =)


But, here is what they made yesterday:



A snowman head...
I guess there just isn't enough snow to make the whole thing yet!

No comments: