January 3, 2009

Itchin' to Get Back to "Normal"

There is a lot of energy in our house right now... I mean more than usual.

3 boys climbing the walls, and one watching them. Meanwhile, the mama is in the corner rocking and humming to herself, while her fingers are firmly placed in her ears...

Well, maybe not THAT bad, but we are on the verge...

And school starts Monday. Ahhh.

Today is a pretty nice day. There is sunshine, which is ALWAYS a plus. And it is one degree above freezing. So that is good too. Not great, but good.

Hubby should be home in a little while, from working. So maybe the boys will get out their go-cart that they got from Christmas! I'm sure that will keep them from coming in every few minutes and asking if they can stay in yet...

I remember my mom doing the same thing to me and my sister... Now... I understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how is normal? have you found it yet? We're back into our routine, but not normal yet.. still have decorations to put away and laundry to do. :-) Happy New Year!