May 1, 2009

Sugar Cookies- A Favorite Boy Recipe

The way to my little men's hearts, is DEFINITELY through their stomachs...

That being said, I am going to share with you a favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe. It's easy, which I love. And it's delicious, which we all love.

Sugar Cookies
2 C. sugar
1 C. butter (softened)
3 eggs (stir in one at a time)
1 C. sour cream

Stir these items together, then set aside. Stir the remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl.

2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
4 C. flour

Mix these dry ingredients together well, then slowly add the wet mixture to the dry. Mix well.

Drop on sprayed cookie sheet by spoon fulls. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!

For more great recipes, go to Life as Mom and Grocery Cart Challenge.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds easy enough!!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

This sounds like a great recipe, thanks for sharing it.
Claudia
claudiafranson.blogspot.com

Rena said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe. My husband LOVES sugar cookies and I always use the Betty Crocker mix in a package. I've been trying to move towards making more things from scratch to save on our grocery budget. I'll definitely try this recipe soon.

AudreyO said...

I had some awesome sugar cookies last night at a bake sale. They had sprinkles on them and were just so soft and chewey. I love to bake. Thanks for sharing your favorite recipe.