June 11, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- My Clothesline!



Happy Thursday! It's raining and a little chilly here, in Indiana. Therefore, I can't use the Thing that I Love today... My Clothesline!

Some of you probably saw that I got one put up 2 days ago, and yesterday was rainy and cold and today is the same...



So, I am looking forward to tomorrow, when there isn't supposed to be any rain!


So, now it is YOUR turn! Share with us what YOU love today! You can share by linking up a post on your site or by adding a comment in the comment section. Either way, we would be glad to hear from you! Thanks! Have a wonderful Thursday!






5 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Lots of rain here too. It's kinda annoying when you have a child who's stuck indoors during thunderstorms.

Anonymous said...

Rainy here too - I was just thinking to myself this morning that I have not been able to hang any laundry out this week due to the uncertain weather! But starting tomorrow through most of next week you can bet my clothesline will be full! Nothing beats climbing into a bed made with with fresh off the line sheets - hmm.

blueviolet said...

Stopping by and following from MBC followers. I'm back online but with a new url. :)

Mom of three little Princesses said...

Hello! I joined in on I love Thursdays this week!

Together We Save said...

I love inne dried clothes.