When I read the story on how the company was created, and why, I knew the company would be a good one. Rhonda Sparks is the founder of the company UV Skins. She founded the company after losing her husband, and the father of her 3 little boys, to melanoma, the deadliest for of skin cancer. She didn't want to lose any more to the same thing.
We actually got a swim shirt and a UV Sun Hat, the shirt I got for my oldest son. And the company also has many other items for people of all sizes... I wish I could say it has been nice enough to take the boys out and go swimming! It has been a chilly, rainy summer so far here in Indiana. But, in the summer here, there is plenty of sun, and it is REALLY hot and humid! So, we DO get out a lot in the sun. And actually it is getting into the 80's this week, and Sunday we are taking a trip to the sand dunes in Michigan.
So why am I so excited about endorsing this product when I haven't even tried it yet? Well, for one thing, I AM worried about skin cancer, especially for my children. There are several people that I know that have had skin cancer, and it is SO easy to get. It is not choosy in picking it's victims. Second, no chemicals! Third, UV Skinz has so many cute patterns and styles for all sizes.
I am very excited to say that Rhonda has offered to do a giveaway with UV Skinz! One lucky winner (US or Canada), will win one item of their choosing from UV Skinz!
Here is what you have to do, leave a separate entry for each item:
- Go to the UV Skinz store, and tell us which item you would like to win!
- Blog about the UV SKinz Company, and this giveaway (leave a link, please!)
- Subscribe to the UV Skinz monthly newsletter (lower left hand side, and tell us that you did).
- Twitter about UV Skinz AND this giveaway (leave a link!)
- Follow UV SKinz on Twitter (and tell us you are a follower!)
- Follow OUR site here by becoming a follower or subscribing to our feed (and tell us you did or are following).
Enter today! You have until Wednesday, July 8th to enter!