February 9, 2010

Snowed In...



It is just the beginning of a snow storm that is SUPPOSED to be pretty huge... The boy's school canceled, and the snow keeps comin' down.

In our trip to the barn this morning, we spend about 20 minutes in there, and by the time Deklyn and I went back to the house, our footprints from before were already gone! I had hoped to make it to the grocery store yesterday, but I had a boy that had too much spicy food at a church Super Bowl party and sick... So, I guess sit is a good thing I am pretty stocked up.

The boys, of course wake up EARLIER when there is a delay or cancellation, because they are SO EXCITED... SERIOUSLY. Me? I'd rather catch up on some zzz's. But, I am a mother, so I guess that means I don't get what I want... until kids move out???

Animals are all happy in their homes, fresh water, food, some treats!, and a some attention... Now it's time to sit back for a bit and watch the snow come down... well, until lunch...

1 comment:

TheAtticGirl said...

We got about 30" this weekend and they're calling for 8-12" more between tonight and tomorrow. This weather is crazy!