May 13, 2010

From Scratch...


Are the days flying by, or is it just me? I am keeping super busy, although the weather has been less than desirable for working outside. All this rain and cold is BAD, BAD!

Better to be indoors and working in the kitchen, eh?

Here are some things I have worked on (or are going to do) this week:
Some of these items I am making today, for the weekend! :)

So what are YOU doing in the kitchen??? Care to share any new recipes? Especially healthy, YUMMY ones??? :)

4 comments:

anotherkindofdrew said...

I haven't been doing too much new in the kitchen. I honestly haven't had time. However, I have been trying to perfect my "daily bread" - honey wheat. I have the recipe memorized now and can almost get it prepped and in the oven in right at an hour.

Next week we are going to launch head first into our own butter.

SnoWhite said...

I've been enjoying your series -- but this is the first week I'm jumping in.

I can't wait to try graham crackers :)

Midnite Skys said...

we have been in a pizza mood this week, so I got to make pizza sauce and pizza dough, bread and humm trying to remember all I made this week...

Holly said...

I Sara,
I got a really cute vintage kids cookbook (copywright 60's) and it had a fun camping recipe section for kids. One I am going to try is hot dogs wrapped in a buscuit, cooked over the fire (instead of hotdog in a bun). I am planning a post on it after this weekend (with pictures!)
lovinmypeeps.blogspot.com