May 31, 2010

Just a Note...


Happy Memorial Day!
I and my family are SO thankful for all of the men and women who have fought for our country. We are thankful to have the right to worship our God and to be able to be a free country! Thanks to all who have fought and who are currently fighting. We THANK GOD FOR YOU!

Be sure to check back with us tomorrow as we show you some new "family" on Muddy Boots Farm! I'm so excited to tell you! ")

Also, check back on Wednesday, when I announce an awesome giveaway! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Memorial Day to you, too!

I found your blog through the MBC "Follow Me" club. Cool blog! I am now following!

I am still new at this blog thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well. You can find me at:

http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

-Jessica a.k.a. Nya's mom