February 11, 2011

Ugh! Sickness!

I had big plans for this week on here, but I ended up getting sick on Tuesday with a headache, body aches, cough, sore throat, and did I mention body aches????  Yeah, it's been fun...  I guess it's going around but, why did I have to get it now?  I'm still not caught up from being home from vacation!  Well, today I just have a headache and chest cough that doesn't feel so hot, BUT I am at least able to get up and do somethings!  So I'm done complaining...  Sorry.  :S

I DID want to share with you two things, before we head into the weekend. 


One is that on my vacation I told you I was blogging for i.seeKissimmee.com.  They have finally gotten some of the posts that I did, up and going!  So see what I did each day.  Go HERE!!!  Tell me what you think!

Also, you MIGHT want to come back Monday, because I have a review and giveaway for you!  So make sure you visit back here by Monday, and get entered!  You're gonna love it!

No comments: