May 16, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Alright, so I haven't been writing on here.  If you have a small farm of your own, you know what a busy time of year it is!  I will be posting again in the next 2 days... ASAP anyways...

Until then, hope your Clothesline Challenge is going well!  I think mine seems to be alright, except there has been a lot of rain, and I think tonight I HAVE to use the drier... boo...

Talk to you SOON!

PS-  also, still trying to get pics onto my computer...  Since I have to replace all of that and I have NO time, it's been a job!  :)

2 comments:

Village Haven Farm said...

I know exactly where your coming from - I haven't blogged in over a month :( Kidding started end of March thru today and I have 15 babies running around

luckmey said...

Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks replica rolex yachtmaster, replica rolex explorer