March 13, 2014

New Beginnings, New Blog!

For years, I have posted on this blog, chronicaling our life on our 10 acre hobby farm.  Well a little over a year ago, our lives changed!  In a good way, don't worry.  But it DID intale a move!  We moved from our 10 acres and home that we loved, sold all of our animals (sad, SAD day), and moved to a new home.

Recently, I have been missing the blogging I used to do (yes, it has been a while!).  So, I decided to start a NEW blog, to go along with a new beginning.  Our new home is on ONE acre, and we have access to a lake.  Life has changed a bit, but it's all good! 

We will be getting a few animals, and gardening.  I will still be sharing recipes, and life.  And we will still definitely be having adventures.

Please go to my new blog A Simply Wonderful Life, and follow!  I've missed all of the friends I made here and I hope to reconnect!  If there are any rough spots on my new site, I appologize!  It's a new work in progress.  Also, don't be afraid to let me know if there's an issue that may need my attension! 

Thank you friends, hope to see you soon!

My 4 boys, in the backyard of our new home

5 comments:

friv10go said...


oh it's great for you, connect with your friends go, it's very good and you will have much fun.

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thiet ke nha dep
Nha pho dep
Biet thu dep

Yang Kuo said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?


ทางบ้าน

ركن كلين said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة غسيل مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات سبليت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بشمال الرياض
2_________
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
3_________
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
افضل شركات نقل اثاث بالرياض
4_________
شركة رش مبيدات ارقام مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض كيف تتخلص من النمل الابيض؟
شركة مكافحة حشرات الحشرات النافعة والحشرات الضارة
شركة مكافحة افئران شركة ابادة الحشرات
شركة تنظيف موكيت طرق تنظيف السجاد والموكيت
شركة تنظيف خزانات كيف يتم تنظيف الخزانات
شركة تنظيف منازل كيف تجعل بيتك نظيف