September 19, 2008

Favorite Fall Recipe

I was reading one of my regular blogs this morning and she is looking for favorite fall recipes. I thought I might try the same! We love fall and all of the cooking that comes with it!

So here is a recipe that we absolutely LOVE! It is Pumpkin Bread. We devour a loaf in less than a day... And supposedly, you can eat this as a pudding, and not even cook it. I've never tried it, well, I guess I have licked the bowl... I mean just a little lick.


Pumpkin Bread

3 eggs
2 1/2 C. sugar
1 c. oil
3 tsp. vanilla
2 c. cooked pumpkin
1 c. nuts, if desired
3 c. four
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. cinnamon


Mix together in order. Grease and flour 3 bread pans. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.


I only have 2 bread pans so usually I will make 2 bread, and use the rest in a mini muffin pan. My boys LOVE this... in the mini form! =)


Please let me have some more recipes! Leave a comment with it included or a link to your site with the recipe. Thanks!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Not sure if this is a fall recipe but I love it so I thought I would share ...go to http://www.dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com
and see my zucchini bread!!

H5 said...

Thanks for your nice recipe. Could we use honey to replace sugar? I want to try to create this recipe. Here I want to share my honey joys recipe. Thanks
Honey Joys