September 14, 2008

This Week

This week is going to be very busy! And I thought we were going to be able to slow down a bit. Well, maybe after Christmas!





The week isn't looking so hot for Koen, unfortunately. He is getting his shots on Tuesday and he has a doctor appointment on Friday. He is turning 6 months on Saturday!!!





The boys have a dentist appointment this week, and soccer practice





I have a Chiropractor appointment (this should be the last of weekly visits, my back was pretty bad!). I also need to find a good day to go shopping. I am looking at either Monday or Thursday... I hate to wait until later in the week though, I think a lot of the good deals are gone! BTW- I spent $82. last week in groceries! That's a big change from the $175.+





Also, on Saturday, our Children's Ministry at our Church is having an Auction. It is going to be at the Salem Center Fire Department. Pray that this will help with funds for the year. We need money to take the kids out on some fun trips (zoo, etc.), to buy bibles for kids who can't afford them, kids conferences, etc. I am head of the Nursery and it would be nice to have more opportunities to minister to the parents, when we are able to do more for the kids. Also, pray for me as we will be starting a church web site, and I will be putting it together, and running/ updating it. Pray that everything runs smoothly and that it really can be a ministry tool.



I can't believe it has almost been 6 months now since my precious boy (#4) was born. I thank God everyday for pulling us through. We have definitely been blessed. I will put more pictures on maybe Friday or Saturday, when Koen turns 1/2 year old... Oh geez... now I'm getting a little teary-eyed. Happy tears, happy tears.

Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow 6 months!! He'll be sittin' soon.

Just a comment on shopping late in the week. I almost always go on Friday and I have really good luck with things being in stock.

Walgreens last week said that their truck comes in on Thursdays and I wonder if Meijer doesn't have one too.

The other good thing is you can let everyone else go find the deals and then you don't miss as much. just my 2cents!!!

Have a good day. Have fun shopping if you go today!! I will post my meijer finds tonight. If you go today make sure Glade gel warmers, oatmeal, and powerade zero are on your list!! email me if ?