November 8, 2008

A Belated Happy Birthday



I got to tell him in person, but he may feel left out if I don't put a semi-embarrassing photo of him on my blog. Actually, he never gets on the computer. This is more just for family enjoyment... kidding!




So here he is:

My father-in-law




He took our family out-to-eat for HIS birthday, and took us all to see the opening night of Madagascar 2. It was very funny. There was some adult humor, but I would let my kids see it again. Of course the best part was the re-occurring song from the last movie "I like to move it, move it...". You know the one. You are singing it in your head right now, I know.

3 comments:

Megan said...

great pic Sarah!

Bill Sines said...

Look at that fat bald dude next to him. Who is that? Is it human?

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

How fun! Did you eat popcorn and buy milkduds? I always smuggle mine in. ha ha.