April 26, 2009

30 Days on the (mini) Farm- Day 7

I hope you have all enjoyed your Sunday! We have. A wonderful message at church with our wonderful church family. Now we are off to be with our family for dinner.
Our animals are ready for rain, and I didn't take any pictures because it is SO windy!!! But we gathered the eggs, and my son Caden, who calls himself "the egg man", got his basket to put them all in.
So, here he is, the Egg Man himself:


There ain't much cuter in this world then a little boy proud of his chicken's eggs!

4 comments:

Megan said...

such a cute pic!

MoonNStarMommy said...

what an adorable photo!!! I have a Kaedyn too!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Yep,,he's a cutie alright..Just wanted to let you know I am so enjoying this series..so fun to see what is going on with you all...and the chicks are growign like weeds! Hope you have a great week!!

Tess said...

What a cute photo! Nice series!