April 22, 2009

Day 3- 30 Days on the (mini) Farm


It's starting to warm up on our farm! The temps today were a little warmer, about 55 degrees. But it was also windy... so it felt colder. Tomorrow is supposed to be 64 degrees! And then the weekend is in the high 70's! Woo hoo!
*

So, on the (mini) farm today, I thought I should get a picture of our dog, Girl Dog. (I know, I know. Original name.) She is splittin' at the seams, getting ready to have pups. I thought she looked huge 3 weeks ago, but today she is, dare I say, GINORMOUS! Have a look for yourself:




Yeah, I know. GINORMOUS. Does anyone out there want Black Lab/ Girl Dog pups??? Girl is half German Shepherd/ half ???. She had 10 pups last Spring and we REALLY need to get her fixed...

Hopefully in the next few days we will be showing you some pics of some new little puppies! She is a good mommy too. You know, cuz she is a GIRL DOG. That's how God made her...

Stay tuned for more (mini) Farm action tomorrow. Will Girl have her pups or will Sarah need to take pics of her baby turkey, T-Bone? =)

No comments: