April 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursday




Is it Thursday again??? What is my excuse today? Well, I don't have one... I have even started making a schedule of my day, so I can keep on track and not spent too much time doing one thing or another... Give me a break! It's my first (and a half) day. =)


Today, I have to say, although I am late posting, I love calendars. OK, before you write me off as being a nut, I have to tell you with each child, I really have lost my memory! I always used to make fun of my mom, when she would forget one thing or another. But now, I AM MY MOTHER! =) I know my mom is laughing right now....


So, yes, I love calendars. Especially the pocket kind! Here is a picture of my pocket calendar. It was a free one that I got from Vocalpoint.com. (If you have signed up with them yet, DO IT, they send you great coupons and awesome samples to try... GO ahead, I will be here waiting for you to come back...) As you can see, my calendar is FULL. And if that were all in my brain, I couldn't do anything else!


SO, I say I LOVE MY CALENDAR!

What do YOU love today?


9 comments:

Megan said...

I love the little face peeking from behind the calendar! so cute!!

I'm not real good with a calendar, but I don't have much to put on it so it's okay. I probably write maybe 4 things on mine per month!! I love that tho!!

Danielle said...

I use my calenar lot also...I would be lost without it!!!

FYI I know megan nominated you for the lemonade award for Beautiful2 God, I also nominated you for
8Muddyboots!!!!! Check out the post tomorrow highlighting your blog (s).

Carra said...

I love your blog!
Calendars and I are best friends in our home.
But yet, I do love a day when I don't need to look to see whats going on too!
So maybe it's a love hate relationship! :)

Stacie said...

Just following you from my blog & wanted to say Thanks for following me. I am now following you as well.

It's not Thursday anymore - but I love my planner/calendar as well. I'd be lost without it.

Looking forward to stopping by more often.

Happy Saturday!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Stopping by from the MBC Follow Me Club - love that picture with your little munchkin peeking...Princess Nagger tries to get in every picture I take, too! ;) I used to keep a calendar like that - now I note everything on the wall calendar, but I imagine as the Princess Nagger gets older, I'm going to need to get back into the habit of carrying a pocket one... ;)

Mom Time said...

I love my iPhone! Not only it helps me with the calendar function, it also saves me from carrying a lot of devices (phone, pda, ipod in one), and helps me stay connected as well.

This is Cherrie of Imahotmom.com following you from MBC follow me club.

Sarah said...

Cherrie- DOn't even get me started about how I want an iPhone! =)

Joy ☺ said...

OH I was going to say that I love the little face peeking up by the calendar!

AudreyO said...

My day planner and I are best friends. I'd never know what I'm doing without my day planner. I've been using a day planner most of my adult life.