May 29, 2009

30 Days on the (mini) Farm- Day 22



It's good to be back! And I will start where we left off... Day 22.

It has been raining for the last 2 days, on and off. I actually mowed the lawn 2 days ago, before the rain kicked in. You'd never know it by the way the dandelions have popped up all over the yard...

Today, I propped up the edge of our chicken brooder, and let our baby chicks explore a little today. They LOVE the grass. They are getting so big!




Yes, we have a blue tarp on our brooder. A little dumpy, I know. But it keeps those babies dry when the rain kicks in! So, they don't complain and I don't either...

And lastly, while I was coming up from the barn, as usual, I am scanning the ground. Today, I was rewarded with finding this:


That is one of my favorite "lazy day" activities, looking for 4 leaf clovers...

Hope your day was wonderful... See you tomorrow!

No comments: