August 18, 2009

Back to School!

I am so happy it is back to school time! I look forward to the peace and quiet, once again. =)

I for a year and a half homeschooled, and actually really liked it. But I had trouble with my oldest son. We couldn't draw the line between mommy/and teacher, very well. So he was getting disciplined for not paying attention/ messing around when he was supposed to be doing school work. And the fits... oh my. I don't miss those. But he has adjusted very well to public school. And my second child is also in school. My third will be attending a preschool 2 days a week.

So, I was wondering today, do you homeschool or do you send your child to a public or private school?

Please take the poll on the left sidebar, so we can see! Thanks! Polling ends Friday at 6 PM!

No comments: