September 14, 2009

O Praise Him

How do YOU praise God? Where do you praise Him? Do you praise Him in church? Do you praise Him in church ONLY?

Psa 30:11-12 You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you. LORD, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever.

I find myself singing in the car, in my home... BUT have we ever praised Him, in a place that unbelievers surround us?

Consider this a challenge, for you and for me:
***You may want to scroll to the bottom of this blog, and mute the music so you can hear this video!!!***


1 comment:

carrie said...

i love this song and this video and yes i have been known to sing in the store!!! lol we can be walking along and wal mart will be playing through their cd selection and come to a christian song and the kids and aron start looking ta me weird!!! i look at them like what?? and they say ummm, you are singing and loud!!!! i am kinda wild like that!!!