April 1, 2010

From Scratch...


It's Thursday, and time to share what we have made from scratch this week! Are you ready?

Here is what I have made this week:

  • Chocolate Syrup! Yum! Definitely going to be making this more often!
  • Homemade noodles!
  • Stromboli. I got the recipe from Genesa, and the family loved it. Of course I didn't have the same fillings on hand, but I used ground turkey, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Yum!



So, how about you??? What have you made from scratch this week? Please share with us, either in the comments or link up below!

1 comment:

Bláithín said...

Hmmm, let's see. Last night I made spaghetti sauce to top the sprouted whole grain spaghetti. The last few mornings I've been making "green juice" with my new juicer = a combo of all sorts of veggies and a fruit or two. I also made pizza from scratch. Oh, and I made chocolate cupcakes that *I* could eat, using quinoa flour and agave nectar. Some weeks are more productive scratch-wise than others. This week not so much :-( Today I'll be making some chocolate chip zucchini cupcakes that *I* can eat, using almond flour and agave nectar and a 90% cocoa bar broken up.