There are SO many funny things that are said on a day-to-day basis, and at the time you may not really feel like they are THAT funny, but later... well, THEY'RE FUNNY! :)
Here are a few things that can be heard on the farm:
- The neighbor dog was giving Girl (our dog) a back-rub again! (As said by my boys of when the neighbor dog is "mating" with our dog... Yikes.)
- Aw! I just changed my socks yesterday. (As said by a boy on the following evening, after I asked WHO'S FEET STINK!??
- Look! That guys on a Loped! (Low-ped- AKA- Moped)
- How did you get food on the BACK of your head??? (this is all Austin's....)
- Is that mud, or is it POOP!? (as we often try to identify the dark brown clump on the kitchen floor...)