April 15, 2010

From Scratch...


It's Thursday, once again, and time for "From Scratch"!

It has been another crazy week for us and I did my best to keep making things from scratch! Sometimes you have to fight yourself to find the time!

But here are the things that I found time for this week!
  • Grandmother Bread (Bet you didn't guess THIS would be on my list! :)
  • Homemade Pizza (YUM!), with homemade pizza sauce (my own "dump a little of this and a little of that" recipe"
  • Stromboli (thanks again, Genesa!)
  • Tatertot Casserole
  • AppleSauce Cake (I will be posting this recipe soon. It uses all whole whest flour, which I KNOW some of you will LOVE!) Delicious!
Well, Speaking of busy, I'm off to the races.... ;)

What did YOU make this week!? PLEASE SHARE!


1 comment:

Midnite Skys said...

I made pizza dough and froze it for later date (so I could make it faster. I too made applesauce muffins. I made blueberry muffin today!!