April 22, 2010

From Scratch...


I guess these last 2 days, I have been making up for what I wasn't able to do in the kitchen last week. Even though this week wasn't any better! I have been praying about my time, and praying that what I am doing is the most valuable way to spend my time. I guess the kitchen is valuable! :)

Here is a list of things I made this week, from scratch:
I can see some sprouts of lettuce and spinach coming up in my garden. I can't wait until I can start adding those delicious items to our meals! Mmmm! I am dreaming of my May 1st garden planting date.... I cannot wait for the delicious veggies that we can enjoy then!

How did your week go? Did you make anything from scratch that you would like to share? If so link up or add the recipe to the comments section!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So far this week I have made cinnamon swirl bread, chocolate chip muffins, chicken stir fry, pizza pockets, and more. I need to do more, but can hardly keep up with the regular stuff, so I have actually been pulling from my freezer quite a bit lately.