I guess these last 2 days, I have been making up for what I wasn't able to do in the kitchen last week. Even though this week wasn't any better! I have been praying about my time, and praying that what I am doing is the most valuable way to spend my time. I guess the kitchen is valuable! :)
Here is a list of things I made this week, from scratch:
- Grandmother Bread :) (4 loaves)
- Applesauce Cake . This is a WONDERFUL whole wheat recipe!
- Brownie Mix. I put together a few of these mixes, to have "just in case"!
- Yellow cake. Made this from a mix I had put together a few weeks ago.
- Chocolate Wafers. I could eat the WHOLE LOT of them. Literally.
- Homemade Pizza Crust and pizza sauce. Yum!
How did your week go? Did you make anything from scratch that you would like to share? If so link up or add the recipe to the comments section!