August 6, 2010

Busy Week, Not Much Getting Done...

What?

I know. This week has been SO busy, but still I don't have much to show for it. We have had VBS at our church in the evenings, and last night my little sister (one of them) gave birth to her first child, a baby boy! He is, of course, beautiful! And we are looking forward to another day of nothing to show for it, as I take my boys down to see him.

The boys had a "check-up" appointment with their pediatrician this week also. Everything is looking good, and they are growing like weeds! They told me that Austin (#2), if he keeps on his current growth trend, will be 6 foot 1 inches, when he is grown! And Deklyn (#1) will be 6 foot! My brother is 6 foot 5 inches, so it runs in the family. Though hubby and I are a few inches shorter!

I haven't put up anything from the garden this week... (BOOO!) And I feel like I am slacking badly!

But, like I said, today is not going to be any better! We NEED to see the new baby! :) Some things are JUST that important! :)

I MAY be adding to our farm family again... but you will have to wait until next week to find out what's happening!

How is YOUR week going??? What have you been accomplishing, or NOT accomplishing? :)

No comments: