September 7, 2010

Weekend Briefing...


So how was YOUR weekends? It was kind of nice to have that "extra' day in there!

Our weekend was as cool as 63 degrees on Friday! And it got up to probably 80 on Monday... It has been windy, sunny, cloudy, cool, warm... Crazy weather!

But we enjoyed it!

Hubby worked on our chicken coop a bit. It needed some work, the nesting boxes were less than desirable, and now HOPEFULLY they will LOVE their new nesting boxes SO MUCH they will lay LOTS of eggs! Pictures later!

My oldest son, Deklyn, who is now 9 years old, decided he wanted to be Baptized! So, on Sunday, he was baptized in a service that our church held. I was so proud! He is growing up very quickly! I snapped lots of pics, but I will have to show them another day...

Because! Last night, my littlest guy, Koen, got sick in the middle of the night. Nothing messes up a day more than waking in the middle of the night to a sick child, and then the lack of sleep, as I kept waking up to listen to see if he was doing OK... BUT, as of this morning and even into this afternoon, he is doing well. So I'm not sure if something just didn't agree with his system or what. But he is eating and drinking well today.

So, we have lots of great things going on in the next week! And I think you will love to be a part! Please come back and visit, you will be happy you did! In the mean time, I am going to try to catch up on some things...

I will see you all soon!

No comments: