It's Thursday! And time for "From Scratch", where we can link up and share what we made from scratch this week!
This week seemed really busy for some reason. Seemed like I did a lot of running and had a lot of chores! I hope this doesn't keep up! While you are reading this, I am HOPEFULLY on my way to pick up our new little male Jacob sheep. Of course I have to travel 2 1/2 hours away in windy/ possibly rainy conditions... Which should be fun! So, if you think about it, say a little prayer for me for safe travel. I would sure appreciate it.
So, on with the show! This week, this is what I made from scratch:
- Granola! For cereal in the mornings! Very filling, very healthy!
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls. This is a family FAVORITE. Makes big batches and can be frozen to pull out later. So nice!
- Baked Oatmeal. Yum! Warm, and filling for breakfast!
- Homemade chicken noodle soup (from home raised chickens).
- Mashed potatoes (from our abundance of potatoes this year!).
- Pizza! I know you have all come to expect this one! :)
- All other meals are made at home, never from a boxed meal! I use as many whole ingredients as I can, and if I purchase something, I try to make sure it is "natural" or organic.
What all have YOU made this week? I would LOVE to hear! You can either link up below OR add what you've made to the comments area! Thanks! And I look forward to seeing what you have all made "from scratch"!