May 26, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away...

....come again in July....

OK, so it doesn't rhyme, BUT, the rain SERIOUSLY needs to go.  I hafta go swimmin' if I want to hang anything on my clotheslines!

Boat needed to hang clothes on line!  ;)


We have hardly gotten much of a break around here.  Besides that, people all across the country can do without the devastation that many of these storms and rain are causing...  WE ARE PRAYING FOR THOSE PEOPLE.  And I can complain about some rain (well, a LOT of rain), but our hearts are really sad for those who have lost loved ones or even property due to this mess of stormy weather...


And we are DEFINITELY earning our name "Muddy Boots Farm"...  Why didn't we name it 'Sunny and warm boots farm', or 'sunny with a pleasant breeze on a beach farm'....???  Live and learn, I suppose...