May 13, 2009

30 Days on the (mini) Farm- Day 21


I'm BACK! I am sorry for the delay in posting. I've been busy taking care of my man. He had knee surgery on Monday, and of course, it's been rough on him. He cannot stay anywhere without having his knee above his heart for very long or there will be LOTS of pain. Thank you for all of your prayers!
So, yesterday I was going out to get the mail and took a little peek at the bluebird nest. Remember, I showed you the pics before? Well, here is what I saw:


Actually, I saw them all with mouths OPEN when I first opened it. But it took me several shots (without the flash) to not look too blurry. Now look at these little bald things! I also see one of our chicken's feathers in the nest too (it's orange). 5 Little babies, all of them hatched. I love baby birds. I especially love watching the Bluebirds hatch each time out of this same Bluebird house.

I will try to keep up from now on! I want to show you pics of the pups, and show you how big all of the rest of our "babies" are getting! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mamí♥Picture said...

they are so sweet and cute! good job on taking that picture!!!