June 19, 2009

Next Week will be a Better Week...

I feel like I have nearly neglected my blogs this week. I haven't been keeping up very well with anything! And my only time to get much done this week was after 9:30 pm each night, when the sun went down and the mosquitoes ate my flesh so bad, that I couldn't work in the yard or garden anymore...

But next week will be a better week...

I still have a lot going on BUT it's not EVERYDAY like this week. VBS and the boy's swim lessons have been a blessing, but I am glad to get my life back to "normal".

I also wanted to let you know to keep an eye out, I will in next few days be starting another giveaway!!! This one is for the kids, and one that will make moms happy too.... hmmmm. WHAT COULD IT BE??? =)

I love surprises! Don't you!?

We will see you soon!!!

No comments: