October 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- My View



It's Thursday, and it's again time for Things I Love Thursday! Time when we can meet together and share what we love today! I love it because it's kind of like a 'stop and smell the roses' moment in my day, ya know?

So, the thing I love today is the view out my kitchen window. I told you yesterday all of the things that made my kitchen MY kitchen... and today I am looking beyond the kitchen and seeing my view....



Not the best picture in the world, I can guarantee, none the less, I love the view. I love that I can see our pond (a little to the right in this pic), the pasture with our Jacobs roaming and eating up the grass, I can see the barn with our crazy chickens... a cat or 2 climbing the fence posts, dogs wandering...

I never thought I would love the FARM this much. I like to keep clean, I don't like dirt under my nails... but by golly, there are ways around that! Muck boots and gloves (when needed)!!! Anyways I love it!

So, now it is YOUR turn... What do YOU love today? Please share, either with a link to your post, or just leave a comment in the 'comment' section. Thanks! And have a beautiful Thursday!




No comments: